New appointment Guidelines:
- Please read the pre-screening questionnaire in accordance with Health Manitoba to ensure you’re able to be in close contact with others. You can find it here.
- You must come to your appointment alone. To ensure proper spacing family or friends will NOT be allowed to join you. It is likely that children under 12 will not be permitted in the salon at this time as they should not be without a parent or guardian. Social distancing should be observed in the salon while not directly receiving a service.
- Clients must sanitize hands upon entry and prior to leaving the salon (Sanitizer will be available).
- You MUST come with, and wear your OWN mask (here's a list of local mask makers).
- This does NOT have to be medical grade, but must cover your nose and mouth, and fasten behind your ears NOT the back of your head or neck.
- If you do not have a mask, we will not be able to provide a service for you.
- Beverages or snacks cannot be served and shared items like magazines will not be available. Please bring your own closed container of water if necessary.
- The waiting room will not be available at this time.
- Please wait in your car or outside until your precise appointment time.
- If possible, please text when you have arrived before entering to ensure the last client has left to prevent overlap of clients.
- Clients are asked to leave any jackets/unnecessary items in your car if possible as we will not be able to hang or store them for you.
Services will be limited and feel a little different during this transition.
These measures are part of the provincial guidelines we must follow to be able to safely provide services in an industry where physical distancing is impossible.
Your service will be executed in the most timely manner possible. This could mean that you will be asked to come with clean, dry hair for a service with no wash or extensive styling in order to cut back on contact time and allow for the cleaning and sanitization of all tools, products, and surfaces between clients.
Please respect these guidelines and the rules of social distancing. We adore our clients and our team and would hate to be the reason any of them were put at risk.
Thank you for your understanding, your cooperation, and your patience during this time.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Pre-appointment screening questionnaire:
- Have you travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in a setting in the last 14 days that has been identified as a risk for acquiring COVID-19, such as on a flight, at a workplace, or at an event?
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you recently experienced an onset of 2 or more of any of the following symptoms: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, headache, hoarse voice, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea for more than 24 hours?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: severe difficulty breathing, chest pain, confusion, extreme drowsiness, or loss of consciousness
- Have you recently experienced an onset of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
** If you have answered YES to any of the following questions Call Health Links for further information on self screening. You will not be permitted to make an appointment at this time. **